Saturday, April 26, 2008

Has it really been that long?

Since I last posted? I have been meaning to. Last week (Apr14-18) the kids had their Spring break. We went to Brian Lee's first baseball game, had fun painting at the ceramic hobby shop, went shopping where the kids used their own money to buy a webkinz each. We were able to pick up our completed projects on Saturday after they'd been glazed and fired.

This week, I had a Mary Kay party, Karah went to Chuck E Cheese's for girl scouts, had church on Wednesday, and a pack meeting for Vincent on Thursday. Yesterday was pretty uneventful, leading to today. There were so many things available for us to do today, and some we had/have to do. There was an Spring festifal at a local high school from 0900-1530, a unit potluck picnic in the park from 1100-1400, a "Funtastic" (festival?) on base from 1300-1600, Girl Scout Father/Daughter Dance from 1830-2030, and Curious George was supposed to have been at the exchange at some point in time today. Needless to say, we didn't go to all of those. We went to our unit potluck picnic, and are now getting ready for the dance. I tried to opt out of it, but Karah really wanted to go and we did already pay. So we'll go and as long as she has fun, I'll be okay (even if we aren't dressed up as nice as I'd like us to be.) Next time!

Well, time for me to get on out of here or else we'll be late. I do have pictures of the past few weeks, but in the process of straightening up the house, I have misplaced the extender for my memory card. Hopefully I can find it before I run out of room! (It is a 1GB card, but I have run out of room before) Toodles for now!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Rebekah, It's good to catch up with you...I can't believe it has been so long since I visited you here! I love the new look :) (((hug))) I'm praying for you girl!