Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Latest Creation

A couple of months ago, we found out the date for Brian to leave for Iraq. It has since changed (of course), but at the time his boss was trying to see about flying out with a different unit. You see, the day were to leave was the earliest his wife could be induced. Granted, this isn't their first child ... they have a 12 or 13 yr old boy, and an 8 yr old boy. They are having a girl this time, after thinking they would never have one.


Well, when they went to Louisiana for their training, I thought I would make something for the baby. Some of you that know me know that I like to make personalized blankets. (Some of you have even received one :-) Since I didn't have a name, I just did a pretty, girly design. Here is the finished product.


Here is a close-up of the border and design. I went in with Brian last week to deliver it, and the boss was really excited about it. (They hadn't gotten any blankets yet). I was so glad he liked it. I always get nervous about it because I am always afraid they won't like it. I'm glad he (and his wife too, I found out later) liked it and I hope they get a lot of use out of it.

No comments: