Monday, September 29, 2008

It's all about Him


Ps19.1, originally uploaded by musicalgem79.

Due to some physical ailments, I was unable to go to church today. I very much missed it, so the kids and I read some from the Bible and sang some songs. Not a replacement, I know, but I didn't want them to think we were just "skipping" church.

While I was sitting here (unable to do much else) I played around with my photo editing software. I took this picture a few weeks ago on the way to church one evening. (I was actually driving at the time, so I'm glad it turned out pretty good!) The verse just jumped out at me, so I took the time to put them together. I hope you enjoy the beauty that God gave us!

2 comments:

HsKubes said...

So sorry you aren't feeling 'up to par'. We wondered about you yesterday and you were missed. I pray you feel better soon.

I love the photo with the Scripture. A wonderful shot!

By the way, a wet burrito is simply a burrito covered in enchillada sauce, covered with mexican cheese, and baked. YUM! My mom used to serve it over a bed of lettuce (a tradition I somehow fell out of). They are yummy,though! I suppose a dry burrito would be one without the sauce. ;o)

We DO have a buyer for the house. We haven't shared it too publically, yet, but I can't wait to and it is such an answer to prayer. Lord willing, we will close the deal on Thursday!

Hope y'all have a good week of homeschooling!
I'm sure y'all are getting excited about Brian's return soon!

~ Christina

The Proverbs Wife said...

The picture is beautiful.