Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our needs

On Saturday, March 7, 2009, the five of us had breakfast at Golden Corral. After leaving around 11am we went to a carwash and vacuumed & washed the Rendezvous. We were at the dealership by noon. Three and a half hours later we are driving off the lot in a 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. This is such an answer to prayer! Sure it's blue (I wanted black), but I do like the blue, and it came with features I wasn't planning on. The stow 'n' go was a must for me, along with the dual DVD players (for the trips we'll be making soon). It also came with remote start (YAY!), tri-zone climate control (driver, passenger, rear), push buttons to open the side doors, side door windows roll down, SIRIUS satellite radio, jacks & outlets in order to hook up a video game system or other video system. The other day I was actually able to use all the seats as I took myself & the 2 kids and my friend with her 3 children. We were able to talk to (and hear) each other relatively easily as the kids were all watching a movie. What a blessing!

It was something we had been praying about because we really needed a new(er) vehicle. (This is actually the first time either Brian or I have had a brand new vehicle before) Two of the tires really needed replacing along with the registration renewal / vechicle inspection coming up soon. We hope to be able to enjoy this for many years to come yet.

This is my only picture for now, but I will try to get more soon.
Matthew 6:8
"...for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. "

No comments: