Thursday, December 20, 2007

Four years and counting

It's hard to believe that Brian & I have been married for four years now. By this time next year, he should be back from Iraq and we'll probably be in Mississippi visiting his parents for Christmas. They say time flies when you're having fun. We have a lot of fun, usually. Sure we have our down times, but I'd take down times with him anytime as opposed to good times without him. After a good, long talk earlier today (Wednesday, that is) I've come to the realization that I do not function well without him. Not that I'll fall on my face when he's gone, but more recently, due to job scheduling, we haven't spent as much time together. We're together, but not talking or enjoying each others company. We're back on track and I am feeling so much better. Last week was an off week on its own due to the store being on extended hours, and add us not really being together really made it an off week for me. I love my husband so much, it is really going to be hard when he's gone. Oh, last night we went to Olive Garden for our Anniversary dinner. Since it's still new (just a month old), we had to wait a little while, but it was worth it to spend some time together without the kids. Thanks to Brian's parents, as in our anniversary card from them, they tossed in a gift card. They're so sweet!

No comments: